Complaint Review: First National Credit Card - Sioux Falls South Dakota

• Reported By: Margie — Fond du Lac Wisconsin United States of America
  • First National Credit Card

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
    United States of America

First National Credit Card Legacy Charged Me 75.66-card always declined Sioux Falls, South Dakota

*Author of original report: Good Outcome

*Consumer Comment: This is not a blackmail site.

I was charged 75.66 when I received the card.  I paid the 75.66, and everytime I try to use the card it comes back declined.  All their paperwork and the card looks authentic, but it is nothing but a scam. If they would send me a refund for the 75.66, I would retract this statement.  So far, no luck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-national-credit-card/sioux-falls-south-dakota-57117/first-national-credit-card-legacy-charged-me-7566-card-always-declined-sioux-falls-south-855978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Good Outcome

AUTHOR: Margie - (United States of America)

A rep. from First National Bank got in touch with me, and refunded the money I had paid..  Further investigation was done, and the card had not finished the activation process so it could not be used. This was all done very fast, so I do retract my complaint

This is not a blackmail site.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

"  If they would send me a refund for the 75.66, I would retract this statement.  "

I seriously doubt you could do that.

No doubt you read your card's terms and conditions as carefully as you read the disclaimer you agreed to before posting on this site.  Most impressive.