Complaint Review: First National Credit Card - Sioux Falls South Dakota

p. o. box 5120
    Sioux Falls, South Dakota

First National Credit Card Royal Legacy Visa = Royal Ripoff

*Consumer Comment: first national creditcard is no Scam

I applied for this card online and was approved. About 2 weeks later, I got the first month's bill for 176.00 in fees for accepting the card. They said that they mailout the bill and the card at the same time, so I waited another week or so for my card, but it never came, so I called back.

I asked why I had to pay the min. pymt. for 20.00 if I hadn't even got the card yet. They said b/c you agreed to the fees. I said Fine, but I am not going to pay for the card if i haven't gotten it yet.

They said I would have to or else they would close the account. I really needed the money, so I tried to explain that I couldn't afford to pay for the card if I haven't gotten it yet. What if they sent it to the wrong address, and someone else got it?

I simply can't afford it. They told me that it was not their problem and they charged me a 30.00 late fee on my card when I got it a week later. Since my account was then past due, they suspended my spending "priviledges". Go figure. Thanks for reading.

Jessica
Sulphur LA

*UPDATED info ..Click here to find out HOW TO DEAL WITH PHONY CREDIT CARD RIP-OFFS **Get your money back, **Stop them from taking more of your money, **Stop them from ruining your credit

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on First National Credit aka FNC Investments aka Bank Plus Credit Services aka CCA Credit Service Division aka CCS Credit Service Division

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-national-credit-card/sioux-falls-south-dakota-57117-5120/first-national-credit-card-royal-legacy-visa-royal-ripoff-15270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

first national creditcard is no Scam

AUTHOR: Vorless darkchaos - (U.S.A.)

It is your problem and not theres.

You are 100%
responsible for what you owe on your card.Just because card did not come with the bill that does not mean you should not pay. It is a big chance that when they were mailing out your stuff that your card was not ready.

I have first national creditcard as well and i never had any problems with them at all.

Over 2 months ago i went over my limit by a little bit and i got a change $29 but when i call and explain they refund the $29

first national creditcard is not scam.