Complaint Review: first national credit - Omaha Nebraska

• first national credit
    P.O. Box 3331
    Omaha, Nebraska
    United States of America

first national credit charges you for reporting fraudulent charges! Omaha, Nebraska

This dumb company charges their customers $10.00 after reporting fraudulent charges on their accounts, to replace the card. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!! After finding charges I did not make on my bill from itunes. They wanted to charge me for telling them about it I guess, so I cancelled my account. So that little piece of lastic costs $10?!! YEAH RIGHT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-national-credit/omaha-nebraska-68103/first-national-credit-charges-you-for-reporting-fraudulent-charges-omaha-nebraska-857451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content