X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: GC Services Limited Partnership collection Agency Division - baldwin park California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: lynnette — lakeport California United States of America
  • GC Services Limited Partnership collection Agency Division po box 7820 (050) baldwin park, California United States of America

GC Services Limited Partnership collection Agency Division Scam on traffic tickets baldwin park, California

GC Services Limited Partnership sent me a letter saying that I owed 1,000 dollars on an old traffic ticket from two years ago. Not only do I know for a fact all my tickets are paid off in full, but I also have had no other letters or notices from the court saying I owed anything. The next week they sent me a new letter saying that I owed only $531 now due to a computer error.

I called the number on the letter the next day and talked to a "Collections agent" who told me there was no record of me paying the ticket and he told me even if i contacted the Superior court of Sacramento they would not have any record of me paying the ticket either and they would just refer me back to this collections agency. The real courthouse not having any record of these tickets was a red flag right there. I have dealt with traffic fines and the court house many times in the past and have never encountered anything like this, which immediately led me to the internet to at least research it. I have been scammed or attemptedly scammed numerous times in the past and am just getting sick of it.

Anyways, hope this was at least a bit helpful to anybody else out there dealing with this, do not fall for this scam. I'm sorry for anyone else dealing with this as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/gc-services-limited-partnership-collection-agency-division/baldwin-park-california-91706/gc-services-limited-partnership-collection-agency-division-scam-on-traffic-tickets-baldwi-876825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair