X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Georgia Natural Gas - alpharetta GA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Williams — alpharetta GA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Georgia Natural Gas 12260 Greenmont walk alpharetta, GA United States

Georgia Natural Gas Overcharged alpharetta GA

I was a customer of Ga Natural Gas in good standing for 31 years and was on a budget plan of $117.00 per month, My november bill was $176.00 so i called and was told my account had been re assed and that was my new rate which was 1.39 per therm and I had had offers from other gas companies of .47 per therm.

I changed companies and then Ga Natural Gas offered me .48 per therm, which they should have done in the first place. I recieved my Dec bill and was billed $351.05 , I called to complain and was told I was taken off the plan I was on and billed full price and a $58.00 tru up charge.

I am retired and on a fixed income and for Ga Natural Gas beware of Ga natural Ga.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2019 05:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/georgia-natural-gas/alpharetta-ga-30009/georgia-natural-gas-overcharged-alpharetta-ga-1471160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair