X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I too Googled for the HP Help desk and was directed to Iyogi and also paid for 1 year services for indifinate services.

Everytime I have a problem I spend hours on the phone and that was at least once a week.

Since I uninstalled the IYogi support doc smooth sailing. I have not needed to call them again.

Here are my two top complaints with IYogi. The second is serious.

July 2013 my 2008 Vista HP laptop froze up. Iyogi suggested a windows 8 update and reinstall. No problem so I bought the software and a 20 gig flashdrive from them and then another Iyogi tech told me that was not the fix. I fought with them for a month to get my refund. They told me I had 15 days to return. I bought a computer from Best Buy.

Most recently 1/3/2014 someone called me at 9PM identified themselves as IYogi and wanted access to my computer. They knew I bought some protection from IYogi and they needed to uninstall it and reinstall another. I asked them for my account number and the HUNG UP. I called IYogi and the said I did the right thing to not allow access. The tech said it was a Random Scammer.

I asked them how would they know my lastest business with them and they ignored my question again and wore me out with a stuipd explaination. DO THESE FOLKS THINK WE ARE STUPID or are they so scripted?

1/6/2014 Someone (Another random caller) identified themselves as from IYogi and had my account number. I hung up and called IYogi. They again told me it was not from them and the caller was random and just a lucky guess knowing my 10 diget account number and the customer service said they would put me on the DNC do not call list for my satisfaction.

What is going on? Anyone out there with a similar situation?

Do I need to purchase additional software protection?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iyogi/select-stateprovince/iyogi-a-random-contact-wanting-to-take-control-of-my-computer-largo-florida-1117685. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair