X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Kollagen Intensiv - Select State/Province

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mad as Hell — Los Altos California
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Kollagen Intensiv is ripping off customers and blaming it on other companies!!! I manufacture a collagen product and got a strange call this morning.  A woman called and claimed that I had charged her for some product, which I never did.

She proceeded to tell me about how she signed up for a free sample, which I don't offer, and that I had charged her yesterday for more product.  I knew she was talking about a different company as I have no auto-ship program.  Then, she gave me the telephone number that referred her to me and it was Kollagen Intensiv.

Not only are they ripping off their customers, now they are blaming it on other companies. This is completely unethical and somewhat illegal. Whatever you do, do not buy anything from this company!!!  EVER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kollagen-intensiv/select-stateprovince/kollagen-intensiv-ripoff-internet-1104589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

response

AUTHOR: Kollagen Intensiv - ()

POSTED: Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hello,
I would like to respond to this complaint.  Collagen like you say is made and sold all over the world.  Our product is called Kollagen Intensiv and we bill as www.kollagenintensivtrial.com.  It's possible and highly likely the customer literally googled Kollagen or Collagen and came across your website.  We go to every effort to ensure the customer is able to contact us directly i.e. receipt/pamphlet/billing descriptor as a webpage.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair