This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Legalzoom

• Submitted: Sun, January 07, 2018
  • Updated: Sun, January 07, 2018
  • Reported By: Christina — warwick New York United States
  • Legalzoom

United States

Legalzoom unauthorized charges to my account. Nationwide

I sought out legalzooms assist with just filing the paperwork needed to set up my LLC. After speaking to a customer representative, it was never discussed that I would be signing up for a "registered agent".  This was 3 years ago and I was just charged $299.00 without my knowledge. I am terrified to now have to review my statements to see how many other charges there have been without my knowledge.  Legalzoom does not discuss with you the hidden charges. They NEVER stated I would be charged an annual fee. I hope this helps someone else from making a big mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2018 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legalzoom/-/legalzoom-unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-nationwide-1421690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content