Complaint Review: LegalZoom - Internet

Internet
    USA

LegalZoom Membership Cancellation complications Internet

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Response

Utilize Legalzoom with EXTREME CAUTION!!! I have used Legalzoom for a couple years now and have recently wanted to cancel my membership with them. However, they neglect to inform you that signing up is easy but canceling is a huge hassle. They will not let me cancel my automated recurring membership fee until they see proof that I have taken other means/measures with my business. First of all I don't see that as any of their business, they are not my state department or any authoritative agency -- if a client of theirs wants to discontinue using their services then they should be granted that at their request, instead they are manipulating their power to keep their clients under their stronghold. I will not be using their services or recommending them to others ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2015 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legalzoom/internet/legalzoom-membership-cancellation-complications-internet-1222622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LegalZoom Response

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - (United States of America)

It is very important to us that our customers are happy with the products and services we offer. We want you to be satisfied and I'd like to assist you in finding a resolution. Please contact us via help@legalzoom.com.