Report: #1419830

• Reported By: Michael — Antioch Tennessee United States
  • Michael

Austin, Texas
    United States

Michael As was instructed by the seller, slamoc.com, I thought I was purchasing a WORX Dual Drive Battery Powered tool Austin Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Address Inaccurate

I had been looking for a good deal on a WORX dual-driver cordless drill, and thought I had found the excellent choice of a place to purchase it.  Of course, it was all to good to be true.  They have taken my $50 dollars, and their phone number, they provided, is no longer operational, their web-site is no longer functioning, and all-in-all it has been a $50 mistake on my part.  If anyone else sees anything they think they can get a good deal on with this seller, please think again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2017 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael/austin-texas/michael-as-was-instructed-by-the-seller-slamoccom-i-thought-i-was-purchasing-a-worx-du-1419830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Address Inaccurate

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States)

The address in your review is not the business. It is my home, and I have no affiliation or knowledge of SLAMOC, which is/was clearly a scam.  A company called Yext was paid to populate this company over +/- 70 directories which made it look legitimate.

I tried to get the user info from Yext, but they could not provide it.

If you are capable, would you, please remove my home address from your review.

Thanks for your help.  Paul