Complaint Review: north american van lines - edison new jersey

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2018
  • Reported By: ELAINE — Avondale Arizona United States
  • north american van lines

edison, new jersey
    United States

north american van lines Moved from New Jersey to Arizona edison new jersey

Company showed up with 4 guys to move a 2000 sq. ft. home,then 2 hours later 3. they told me that all my furniture would be on one truck.Of course they lied ,half of my furniture returned 1 month later,chipped ,broken and 23 boxs missing .as of today I still have not received the rest of my belonging and you get no place with the company.No one call you back you must chase them forever,. I paid this company 16,000 dollars to move me. THEY ARE LIARS AND FRADULENT .they gave me 1600.00 for my scratch furnitue and no replacement of the 23 boxes that they cannot find. PLEASE BE SMART STAY AWAY ITS A RACKETT WITH THIS COMPANY.BAD MOJO!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/north-american-van-lines/edison-new-jersey/north-american-van-lines-moved-from-new-jersey-to-arizona-edison-new-jersey-1447343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content