Complaint Review: Omni Financial - Broomfield Colorado
Omni Financial Stay away from this SCAM Broomfield Colorado
*General Comment: OMNI INTERNATIONAL BROOMFIELD, CO.
*General Comment: Lil ricky Can we talk??
Have you ever had tax issues and received a call from Omni Financial? If so, you should hang up the phone immediately (in fact, hang up if any Tax Firm calls you), as this place is a total SCAM! They WILL charge you more money once the "Associate" gets a hold of your file (it's company policy to charge more money...it's called a re-write). Here is an perfect example of the individuals you are hiring at Omni Financial and some of the "rebuttals" they use to steal your money.
1) A majority of the employees have criminal records and do not have anything more than a high school education.
Ex. Robert W. Lewis. This "Closer" or "Senior Tax Consultant" is a convisted felon who spent (3) years in FEDERAL prison for (of all things) TAX EVASION, WIRE FRAUD, and MAIL FRAUD. Be advised, this is the type of person you hire when you retain a "Tax Resolution Firm".....especially OMNI FINANCIAL. In addition, this inidivual is a former "Closer" for the now defunct Dalbey Education Institute (type in Dalbey Education and look what pops up).
2) A majority if not all of their so called "Associates" are NOT LICENCED ATTORNEYS....they are high school educated 18-25 yrs olds who usually last 2-3 months.....then your file is given to someonelse....the entire time you will be CHARGED BY THE HOUR ($150/hr if not more).....READ THE SERVICE AGREEMENT.....the price quote you are being given is nothing more than an initial retainer and you will MOST DEFINITELY be charged more than the "Closer" told you....ALWAYS!!
3) Do NOT be fooled by an A+ BBB rating. They maintain this rating by only refunding money to individuals who threaten to report them to the BBB.
4) DO NOT be fooled by the famous rebuttal: "Those complaints are referring to Omni Financial in Vero Beach....Both Omni Financial in Vero Beach, Fl and Broomfield, Co are owned by Scott Priesmeyer.
5) Once you have hired Omni Financial and they ask you for more money (which they ALWAYS DO), you will be told the following, "...your issue is more complicated now....your liability is larger than you initially told us...etc When you tell them that you will not pay any more money...they instantly will close your file (meaning they will stop billing YOU by the hour).
6) DO NOT BE fooled by their "35 attorneys on staff" line...this is NOT TRUE...they employ a handfull of attorneys who DO NOT WORK ON YOUR CASE...they hand the file to a 18 yr old girl and tell her to "rewrite" you (bill more money).
Here is a link on Mr. Robert Waldo Lewis....he is their top "Closer" and you will get the privilege to talk to this FELON if you owe the IRS or State a significant amount of money.
Once you bring up the issues that I have described above you will be told the following, "That is just a competitor writing those things"....Not true...you should NOT hire any of these so called "Tax Resolution Firms"...ANY OF THEM.
I hope the above information has been helpful in your "RESEARCH" and remember....all of the Tax Firms in Colorado follow the same model and they ALL...I repeat ALLL will BILL YOU MORE MONEY!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2014 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omni-financial/broomfield-colorado-80021/omni-financial-stay-away-from-this-scam-broomfield-colorado-1198264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.