X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wasaga Beach Ontario
  • OnRebate.com - TigerDirect onrebate.com Internet Canada

OnRebate.com - TigerDirect doesn't honour rebates and won't respond to emails Ripoff Nationwide U.S.A & Canada Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I have 3 current issues with onrebate.

1. In September I bought a number of items from TigerDirect with rebates. For one of these items there was no rebate form available online. I sent 2 emails to onrebate and got no reply. I decided to use the American version of the rebate form and include a letter of explanation. Needless to say they denied the claim and told me to resubmit. By this time they finally had the correct rebate form online so I resubmitted it with an explanation saying that they already had my barcodes. I was rejected again and everytime I try emailing them I just get a standard "Your Rebate was denied, incorrect Barcode".

2. In another rebate item I must have used the wrong rebate form (it was for a CPU and there were so many I mistakenly picked the wrong one). It was denied but they included a nice note saying I could resubmit. I found the correct rebate form and sent it in along with an explanation AND a photocopy of my barcodes. Again, it was denied.. and AGAIN every time I email them they send me the same reply "Your rebate was denied - incorrect UPC barcode".

3. I have an outstanding rebate which was approved 11 weeks ago but I still haven't gotten a cheque. I sent an email but as of yet haven't heard back.

The first rebate was only for $10, the second was for $30 and the third was for $30. It's easy to see how these people make their money isn't it? DENY DENY DENY!!!

Kim
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebatecom-tigerdirect/internet/onrebatecom-tigerdirect-doesnt-honour-rebates-and-wont-respond-to-emails-ripoff-natio-217788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair