X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: OnRebate.com TigerDirect - Miami Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Somers Connecticut
  • OnRebate.com TigerDirect PO Box 3028 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I've been waiting for two rebates for an LCD monitor that was purchased early last May. I have several emails from OnRebate indicating that the two rebates were approved, and in process. I asked specifically if there were any problems. I watched the rebate process progress until the final steps: "PAYMENT PENDING". That was in JULY. NO rebate check, no rebate credited to my PayPal account. They said the check was issued. No check, and here is the line of lies they are giving me when I queried about the delay (read the whole thing, it is good reading!!!):
-------------
Thank you for your email.

This is a response to support ticket: 57664429

In response to your inquiry regarding a rebate denial, we have not received your rebate documentation. The final postmark date for this offer code is 05/11/2006 which is 30 days from the date of purchase. As stated in the ?Terms and Conditions?, if the rebate is not postmarked within the allowed time frame, your rebate cannot be processed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Shorn
OnRebate.com
-----Original Message-----
From: Peter
Sent: Aug 17, 2006 8:18:38 PM
Subject: missing rebate

This rebate was never received. What is the status??

Peter

--------------

Dear Peter,This email is to notify you of the issuance of your rebate
check.Summary of your rebate registration: Rebate Description: $30 MIR on
eTrust Internet Security Suite 2006 DVD Promo Rebate Offer: CA-2324 Rebate
Award: $30.00 Tracking Number: EA7HJ4DRJNHBKZRAEmail to:
If you have any questions, please send an email to
ComputerAssociates@onrebate.com or call us at 1-866-310-9707.Thanks for
using
onRebate.com!

____________________

It is time to put these crooks out of business! How does Florida let companie's like this exist?? Anyone up for a class action lawsuit???????

Peter
Somers, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2006 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/onrebatecom-tigerdirect/miami-florida-33144/onrebatecom-tigerdirect-cheated-and-lying-about-rebate-status-crooks-miami-florida-207215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
7Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Monday, August 28, 2006

I received my 30 dollar rebate check today! It is a shame that after waiting since May the only recourse was filing a complaint on this board -- but at least it brought results! Thanks RipOffReport!!

POSTED: Monday, August 28, 2006

Promises, NO action, MORE denials!

POSTED: Friday, August 25, 2006

Here is the latest response from OnRebate regarding my missing rebates (the ones checks were allegedly cut for!!!) This was in my email for 8/25/2006!! I thought the problem was solved when OnRebate said the they had lost my PayPal email address for the rebate, it was supplied, and still NO REBATES, and more denials from the helpful staff!! IF THE DOCUMENTS WERE NOT SENT, THIS REBATE WOULD NOT BE SHOWING THAT THE PAYMENT WAS PROCESSED!!! :

Thank you for your email.
6WRCNYNWK3HUSN75

We have not received your rebate documents, within the time frame for this rebate's offer code. The rebate was due on 5/12/06. Your rebate is out Side of the time frame.

Tavares
OnRebate.com

Payment

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dear customer,

Your rebate information has been forwarded to our accounting department for reissue. For any future inquiries, please contact our customer service department.

Get Real, Daniel

POSTED: Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I have been trying to contact your company. Should I post the numerous ignored emails sent to OnRebate regarding this matter? Did you even bother to READ what I posted? I have a good understanding of how your rebate process "Works". You screw the consumer.

I followed everything to the LETTER. Your company is showing my checks were PROCESSED. Oddly, I NEVER received them. Let's not blame this on the PostOffice either. Give me my rebates, and stop the lame comebacks on this forum. NO ONE is buying these excuses anymore.

Contact us

AUTHOR: Daniel - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dear customer,

To be able to assist you with your rebate issue, please contact us via e-mail at daniel.jesus@onrebate.com and we will come to a clear understanding of our rebate process.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair