What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Partsgeek.com - Marlton New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dave — Pitman New Jersey United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Partsgeek.com 50 South Maple Ave, Suite 100, Marlton, New Jersey United States of America

Partsgeek.com I ordered a part which came short of pieces and I cant get in touch with them to let them know Marlton, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Info from their website.

This grill that I ordered was missing bolts and the clips in which they were supposed to screw into were to big. I reused my old clips and when I was tightening the screw the plastic broke. Also there is a smudge in the paint where it was touched before it was dry. How can I go about getting another one?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2011 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/partsgeekcom/marlton-new-jersey-080583/partsgeekcom-i-ordered-a-part-which-came-short-of-pieces-and-i-cant-get-in-touch-with-th-704142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Info from their website.

AUTHOR: Robert - (USA)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 08, 2011

How do I contact you? If you need customer service please fill out the form above or click here. If you need to place an order please call: 1-800-541-9352. Our fax number is: 1-856-988-9403