Complaint Review: Pro Flowers - Internet

• Pro Flowers

Internet
    USA

Pro Flowers Bait and Switch Internet

I was encouraged to try Pro Flowers this year for some Valentine's flowers as a banner on my home page had some great prices. So I ordered 100 Blooms of Valentine's Wishes for the $19.99 with free ginger jar vase, All the Frills for $19.99 with free ginger jar vase, and 2 doz red roses for $29.99 with free ginger jar vase. When I tried to check out my cart, it would only do $29.99 on the 100 Blooms of Valentine's Wishes. I called the 800 number, and the young man said he could only see the $29.99 price. I said I am looking at it right now on the ad choice and at the same time on the full banner on my home page and they are both $19.99. He would not budge from the $29.99 price. I told him that was 'bait and switch' which is a crime here in the United States.

Today on the site the roses and 'Frills' flowers are still the same price, the 100 Blooms are $29.99 and there is no longer a free vase on any of the offers, one day after the initial problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2016 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pro-flowers/internet/pro-flowers-bait-and-switch-internet-1283789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content