Complaint Review: Pueblo Bonito - cabo san lucas Texas

• Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Pueblo Bonito Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Timeshare cabo san lucas Mexico

*Consumer Comment: Reply

I was sold a timeshare to Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach in Cabo San Lucas in March 2013.  The company misrepresents the weeks, points and maintenance fees.  The maintenance fee increased 19.5% before the end of my first year.  The points puchased are unavailable for use within the annual agreement at the resort where I purchased the timeshare.  I was told over the phone that in order to use the timeshare I should book a year in advance.  I have spent countless hours trying to understand all the terms of the timeshare and I could not even find out the value of my timeshare if I deposited it to RCI.  In order to find out how this exchange system would work I would have to deposit my time with RCI first and then call to see how this might transfer.

The timeshare is a ripoff and not explained well with high pressured salemen.  Hopefully this report will protect some other family from spending thousands for a very deceptive and costly mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pueblo-bonito/cabo-san-lucas-texas-76109/pueblo-bonito-pueblo-bonito-sunset-beach-timeshare-cabo-san-lucas-mexico-1108161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: Mark Miles - (USA)

I was scammed, lied to, misled, deceived, and defrauded. I want to express my sincere frustration and dissatisfaction with Pueblo Bonito and how they lie
to their potential members and their unethical business practices. Nothing that they tell you is true.
Be careful and try to be well informed about how they work. I recommend you this site that might be helpful: