X  |  CLOSE

• Spectrum
    1600 Dublin Road
    Columbus, Ohio
    United States

Spectrum Way below substandard service, internet (streaming crashing, stuttering, freezing, etc,) Columbus Ohio

*Author of original report: Spectrum, Way below sub standard service

I have been a customer of Spectrum for several years since my apartment complex switched from Verizon (now called Frontier) to Spectrum. At first the service started off so-so, but now it is driving me up the walls. I cannot get any work done. Streaming any programs from the internet (Hulu, Netflix, Amazon).

Absolutely nothing works anymore without crashing, stuttering or freezing every 10 to 15 seconds. Internet service is horribly slow or will time out trying to load. Trying to stream anything on Hulu, Netflix, Amazon or anywhere causes me to raise my blood pressure from the aggregation.

In the military we had a saying for situations like this "FUBAR". All I want is a reliable internet service that I paid for without the aggregation. I've reported this before, but within days it'll be back to the the same thing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2018 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spectrum/columbus-ohio-43215/spectrum-way-below-substandard-service-internet-streaming-crashing-stuttering-freezin-1462493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Spectrum, Way below sub standard service

AUTHOR: Steve - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, September 27, 2018

The address of Spectrum listed is the main HQ in Columbus OH. I meant to report the Brandon, Florida branch were I live. I apologize for the mix up. The correct address is; 1945 West Brandon Blvd, Brandon, FL, 33511 (866-784-2389).