Complaint Review: Texas Direct Auto - Internet

• Texas Direct Auto

Internet
    USA

Texas Direct Auto No way to buy a car Stafford Texas

Going to loose a $500.00 deposit but fortumately I can afford it. I've learned my lesson.  Don't buy a car unless you see it, touch it, see the title and confirm it's never been in an accident.  Hard to do when your out of state. Texas Direct Auto didn't really do anything more then be a typical used car sales company.  Their big selling point - VOLUMN.  This should have tipped me off.  It's all about the money, nothing else.  Just move the car as quickly as possible.  After I put my deposit down on exactly the car I was looking for (low mileage Lexus SC 430) I learned more and more information which leads me to believe the car was really not as purported.  On a 42k mile car it all ready had after market wheels (on a Lexus, what, were they stolen?), front end damage and hood damage I was never told about, all not disclosed in their description.  I discovered the wheels on closer inspection of the photos.  To replace the original wheels would have cost at least a $1000.00 dollars minimum. After taking my deposit the salesman indicated they didn't have the title and wouldn't for two weeks. Also that I couldn't pick up the car right away because they had paint work to do on the hood (due to a poorly done job before they got the car-red flag, accident?) and paint work to be done on the front bumper (red flag-accident?).  Not all accidents wind up on carfax or autocheck and I ran both.  No way to buy a car and certainly not from this company.  They consider photos as full disclosure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2014 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-direct-auto/internet/texas-direct-auto-no-way-to-buy-a-car-stafford-texas-1163557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content