X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Maddie's mom — Denham Springs Louisiana United States
  • Troys Florist United States

Troys Florist No delivery, conflicting responses via email & phone, no cancellation

I ordered a delivery on Wednesday for Saturday.  I called at 2:00 pm Saturday and was advised that it was on the way.  It still had not shown up by 10 pm.  I emailed Sunday & received a response that it was delivered but that if I disagreed, call on Monday because everything was closed.

I called Monday and was told that they had to check with their fulfillment location which opened at 9 and they'd call me back.  I called back three more times & got put on hold long enough to be disconnected.  I'd call back & be put on hold again.

I finally got a person & asked to speak to manager but of course there were none on duty.  She offered to cancel my order but could not provide a confirmation of cancellation.  She did confirm my email address & indicated that the cancellation would be emailed to me.  No response.

I submitted another email to the customer service department.  No response.

I've filed a charge dispute with my bank for this charge, so at least I'm likely to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2018 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/troys-florist/-/troys-florist-no-delivery-conflicting-responses-via-email-phone-no-cancellation-1470163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair