Complaint Review: TRUFFOIRE - Palm Desert California

• TRUFFOIRE
    72840 Hwy 111
    Palm Desert, California
    USA

TRUFFOIRE Black Truffle instant repair syringe Lionesse White Facelify Filler Palm Desert California

*General Comment: Cosmetics Refund !

*Consumer Comment: U R Kidding me

I have never been so offended in my life. I went to a local mall around 1 PM and passed the store selling the Truffoire product and was ushered in. The woman performed a demonstration on one eye and there was clearly a noticeable difference. She did the other eye - although not as good as the first. There was a promise that the syringe contained a 2-year supply and that each treatment would last about a week. She gave a hard, used car salesperson approach starting out at selling the product at over $700. After hemming and hawing, she told me that she would sell me the product for "her employee cost" of $189.00.

Get this. After more shopping we got home around 4.30 PM. The product's effect was already wearing off. So I performed a treatment the next morning in the same manner as was instructed and demonstrated at the retail store that day. It lasted from 07.30 the next morning until just past a client meeting at 10.30. This went on for a week and a half and I was furious. I went back to the store to complain, and I was told I improperly used the product and, oh by the way, the NO REFUND on the receipt was pointed almost immediately.

So they sell you a product making claims and promises that never come true and when you want your money back because their product does not accomplish the results as promised, they say 'oh sorry; we have a NO REFUND policy. Wait until a lawyer hears about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2017 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/truffoire/palm-desert-california-92260/truffoire-black-truffle-instant-repair-syringe-lionesse-white-facelify-filler-palm-desert-1370710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Cosmetics Refund !

AUTHOR: Basel - (United States)

I have read the complaint listed about Truffoire and the experience the customer had at the location in Palm Desert. she did admit in her complaint that she opened and tried her product the next morning. in that case the product was already used. which is impossible to repackage and resale. But here is the thing. Cosmetics are fragile products. They contain anti-oxidants and other ingredients that are photo and heat sensitive. Proper cosmetic interprises maintain these prodcuts at regulated tempratures to maintain the freshness of the product. when these products are purchased they are under the customer's care. in case a refund would happen. for a proper cosmetic company these products must go to waste as they were not under the company's care. Simply put. imagine refunding a melted ice cream. now lets make this ice cream 200$ worth and see who gonna refund it. By the way, when I feel preasured by a salesperson I just WALK AWAY. this is america and its a free country.

U R Kidding me

AUTHOR: Vince - (USA)

Never has the following phrase been so accurate

A fool and his money are soon parted.

No one forced you to buy it and all a "lawyer" would do is laugh hysterically