Complaint Review: Trulia

535 Mission St.
    San FRancisco, CA
    United States

Trulia Zillow Abuse of recurring debits to my bank account San FRancisco CA

I used Trulia in the past. The company provided advertising for some rental property I own. The property was rented and I closed the account. However, instead of closing the account, the company set up a recurring payment fraud scheme and continues to bill my bank card monthly.

I filed a complaint with the FTC {#92063427) but have not heard anything back. Even 1 month after that time Trulia continues to bill my bank card the recurring payment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2018 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trulia/san-francisco-ca-94105/trulia-zillow-abuse-of-recurring-debits-to-my-bank-account-san-francisco-ca-1443386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content