X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wellnet America - Las Vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Riverside California
  • Wellnet America wellnet america.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Wellnet America, Utalk Unlimited ripoff, lied Las Vegas Nevada

Wellnet America called me at my parent's house and the representative spoke with a very heavy middle eastern/british accent. They promised $200 in free gas vouchers and many coupons for discounts on medical expenses.

They told me that I would only pay $3.95 for shipping, which I was charged twice and after I called to cancel on the '7 day free trail' period they took another $129.90 from my account.

I received the package by mail with many plain coupons and when I spoke with the telemarketer about the unwanted package he replied, "throw it away if you want", I have been waiting to get my money back since June 2004 and the year is already at end. Please get these guys!!

Jackelyn
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2004 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wellnet-america/las-vegas-nevada/wellnet-america-utalk-unlimited-ripoff-lied-las-vegas-nevada-123920. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair