X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Wells Fargo Auto Finance - Tempe Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: phoenix Arizona
  • Wells Fargo Auto Finance 301 W. Warner Rd. Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 480-337-2900

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
My husband and I got a loan through WF and when we were ready to pay the loan off, we sent the payment to the same place we have sent all the other payments for the past 3 years, little did we know, you have to send your pay off to a different location, so my check was cashed but,the loan still showed payment owed after 3 weeks of waiting we called and called and called and called, each time a different person telling us to get a copy of the check faxed to them) there is no copy, because THEY destroy the check. We literally talked to 11 people, with only one phone call back to try to rectify this situation. I was hung up on twice, when I asked for their name. There is no one to complain to, and my personal bank account info was faxed to 3 people who never even called back to say they received my fax. It was endless phone calls with different people who did not know who I spoke to before, with rude condisending attitudes like we did something wrong.

Wells Fargo customer service is terrible at best, and because they are such a big company they seem to get away with conducting business this way. I have researched this matter, and there are thousands of people with the same complaints. Please help me to get in touch with an actual person that would actually apologize for their bad business practices. Thank you for your time, (((Redacted)))

Midgied
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/wells-fargo-auto-finance/tempe-arizona/wells-fargo-auto-finance-nobody-knows-nobody-cares-tempe-arizona-274068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair