X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: EBAY - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: William — United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • EBAY Internet United States

EBAY PAYPAL, Ebay Seller Lovefit, Bank of America EBAY BUYER BEWARE... Ebay Seller "LoveFit" Ripped me off. Robbed Me, Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

EBAY BUYER BEWARE... Ebay Seller "LoveFit" Ripped me off. Robbed Me, Sold me a computer part part which was no good, Junk. Ebay reported that the return was delivered to the seller but the seller denied this. Ebay had provided a rprepaid return shipping label using USPS , which doesn't provide any tracking information unless you're the one who is paying the postage.

Neither Ebay, Nor Paypal, Nor Bank of America (the Paypal Linked Credit Card) would help me to recover the payment to the seller $175.44. At this point the only recourse I have is to Cancel my Ebay account, Cancel My Paypal Account, Cancel my Bank of America Account and do anything I csn think of to make LoveFit's life a living nightmare.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2022 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ebay/online-paypal-seller-lovefit-1515199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair