X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: maurice — antioch Tennessee United States
  • Well Fargo po box 5185 sioux falls, South dakota United States

Well Fargo making up their own forbearance terms during Covid-19 sioux falls South dakota

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Wells Fargo knew I was in school when I needed a forbearance for my loan that I had to take out due to my school abusing my financial aid. So I was told that I wouldn't have to worry about the loan if I can show that I was still in school. So by the time I graduated Covid-19 hit and I was furloughed from my Job. Trying to be proactive, I reached out to Well Fargo to inform them of my situation and they keep pushing the issue back to October for some reason. So as my loan approaches being due in November, they claim I used up my maximum forbearance as all of a sudden there's a limit which was never mentioned in the past until after Covid-19 hit.

So after speaking several careless customer service representatives with no sound solution, I demanded to speak with someone in the corporate office yet I get another customer service department who submitted a request which was denied a few days later via postal mail. I feel that Wells Fargo is too big of a company to be so inflexible when it comes to situations like this and facing a pandemic. I feel that if they refuse to work with me and ruin my credit, I'll spend all that time making sure everyone knows how bad of a company they are. I will report them to all the news stations, business organizations, reviews on every website, and all over social media to express my frustration with how poorly this was handled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2020 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/fargo/sioux-falls-south-dakota-1501923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair