X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: PTI - Superior, Grand Rapids Wisconsin and Minnesota

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brookey80 — Cohasset Minnesota United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • PTI Superior, Grand Rapids, Wisconsin and Minnesota United States

PTI PTI -hires people to drive for shockingly little pay. Superior, Grand Rapids Wisconsin and Minnesota

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Hired by PTI over a month ago. Where do I begin?  Warning: dont be tricked into thinking you can have a good job with them.

The corruption must start from whoever owns "PTI". The owners are completely out-of-touch with daily needs of ground operations. Example: not enough vehicles. AND the few vehicles they have in their "fleet" are Filthy inside.

The driver employees are expected+assumed to Also take the vehicles to be cleaned inside +out as needed; But noone does that because they'd have2 do it on their OWN time, +money.  Hence the vehicle you are given 2 have 2 work in is filthy inside. (for transporting the Railroad crew individuals). -But it's not because the crews are dirty guys!.. It's actualy because PTI wont pay to have *their vehicles (That they offer -the $service- of "professionally" transporting individuals in their vehicles)  PTI wont get it together  2have their "fleet" vehicles taken to be CLEANED >on a regularly scheduled rotation!  ..So, why should they be contracted to do this service for the railroad companies?

Because PTI is dirt cheap? ... Either that, OR  the Owners (whoever is the real higher ups over PTI) maybe they are hoarding all the payment they charge for the service.

Why is this a real possibility? ... This is the most shocking thing to report here.  what PTI pays.. (IF +when, IF you finaly do get paid)  PTI -decieves- grown adults who are professional Drivers;  I was told at the interview I was hired at: I would be getting paid $13./Hr. which I could settle for if the work hrs. would be regular+enough.

I was enthusiasticly assured that I'd be getting called to drive SO MUCH ("60 to 70hours a week")  If I wanted to take that many drives I could. That there is always a need, drive requests happening..

after a Month+ later, of wasting my mental hopes and daily time -when I could've been working for a job, in reality, and actualy earning money like one expects to.

TURNS OUT!.. The communication from this PTI company that I was hired to be working/Driving for, has been so spotty and when it comes down to it: completely un-reliable..  Little-to-no hours.

(*Unless!  If you're ok with being called-in to work -randomly- in the middle of the night  >to go on a long distance drive till after the sun comes up.)

And the stated $13./Hr? ... a Month+ later  (by me calling PTI's Payroll)  +after the supervisor guy said he had entered my hours in for me.  ..but no paycheck has been deposited in over a Month =[ Turns out PTI Lied to me and (the hours I told the Payroll person in Indiana) Turns out I have only been getting paid $9./Hr.  ... I am 39 years old -and was worth more$ hourly for my work, more than $9. Years ago.   I would've Never signed-up to work for them -doing ANYTHING- for just $9. an hour.  -C'mon now.

But wait there's more.  I was told that, as an on-call Driver (for an 8 to 12Hrs stretch in a day) that you will be paid ATLEAST $40. Per-day IF you do not end up getting called to go drive for PTI that day. ............ there went about 15 days. I was told I'd be paid $40. each day that I made myself available to work for them but $40. no matter what /if I was not called.  the Payroll person just told me.. "no, I'm sorry they told you that.. but there is no such thing.."

So I've taken the time to post all this on The Rip-Off Report for you to know.  AND, I Pray  this company of PTI, Professional Transportation, Inc.  -will soon be exposed for their deception, corruption, and the way they run business >that is Lacking in all important areas -I pray PTI will be exposed even more +the owners soon put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2019 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/pti-professional-superior/grand-rapids-wisconsin-hires-1485583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair