Complaint Review: ACai Berry Maxx - Nationwide

• Reported By: Durham North Carolina
  • ACai Berry Maxx
    www.acaiberrymax.com
    Nationwide

ACai Berry Maxx Ordered trial size and all of a sudden am billed $89.95 for pills I did not request. Internet

I ordered a free sample bottle of Acai Berry to try and all of a sudden my checking account has been debited $89.95 for another supply which I did not authorize or want. When I call them they said if I had read my paper workk I would know that you had to cancel by a certain date or they would be sent/billed. There was no such language. Beware of this company. The pills don't do anything and the customer service people are NOT NICE!!

Julie
Durham, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/acai-berry-maxx/nationwide/acai-berry-maxx-ordered-trial-size-and-all-of-a-sudden-am-billed-8995-for-pills-i-did-no-408675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content