Complaint Review: Antonline - Atlanta Georgia

710 Morgan Falls Rd
    Atlanta, Georgia
    United States

Antonline Refusing to stand by their 30 day refund policy Atlanta Georgia

I purchased a laptop from this company and would not have returned it but it had an extraordinarily slow connection speed. I returned it in perfect condition within the 30 day time frame but they contacted me today and told me that they would not honor their return policy. At this time they owe me over 500.00 or the laptop back. I am interested in working with others who have been ripped off by them in order to put together a class action lawsuit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2018 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/antonline/atlanta-georgia-30350/antonline-refusing-to-stand-by-their-30-day-refund-policy-atlanta-georgia-1424026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content