Complaint Review: Antonline - Roswell Georgia

33 Mansell Court Suite 200
    Roswell, Georgia
    United States of America

Antonline No Refund On Computer Roswell , Georgia

purchased a computer through another company Sears but found out it was shipped from Antonline. I decided to return the computer and purchase a different one, however, when I contacted Antonline they informed me I need to fill out a RMA form which would be reviewed within 24-48 hours.  To my dismay 30 seconds after submitting the RMA form I went into my email and there was a note that indicated no RETURNS are allowed on computers. I think the rejection form was triggered because I answered YES to WAS THE SEAL BROKEN ON THE BOX.

The return policy does not specifically state that you CANNOT EVER return a computer if the seal has been broken on the box. In other words if you order in my case a computer then you should not open the box.

*************************

I am focusing specific attention to this line of the policy

( "Buyers Remorse" ) To request return authorization procedure, please email Customer Support at support@antonline.com. The following products are not accepted for return and must be repaired by manufacturers' authorized service centers: personal care products, TVs and monitors, computer products, laser printers, scanners, fax and other devices with delicate optics.

This portion of the policy seems to imply that you cannot return a defected computer, not return a computer because you simply changed your mind.

*************************

This is the email I received from Antonline immediately after I filled out the RMA Form.

Unfortunately,  products with customer caused item, packaging or accessory damage including manufacturer sealed broken OR that cannot be resold as new - exactly as you received the product are not eligible for return or refund. Packages returned without a valid RMA # on the shipping label will be refused.

*************************

I feel as if the policy should be clear for the consumer, since buying a computer is a huge investment and if you know that you can NEVER return it, consumer will think twice before making the purchase.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2010 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/antonline/roswell-georgia-30076/antonline-no-refund-on-computer-roswell-georgia-671475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content