Report: #922062

• ANTOnline
    33 Mansell Court Suite 200
    Roswell, Georgia
    United States of America

ANTOnline Atlanta Network Technologies I need to pay for return shipping on their shipping screwup Roswell, Georgia

Ordered two HDD's from ANTOnline through Buy.com.  What I received wasn't even close to what I ordered.  I ordered 2 ea 1Tb, 3.5" SATA 600 drive and received 2 ea 320Mb, 2.5" drives.  I sent an email to them describing what I received vs. what I ordered.  They responded with an email notifying me of the RMA number and that I had to repackage and ship insured to them.  When I balked at having to return their screw up at my expense, response was I had ten days to return the merchandise.  Why don't they just issue a call tag? - response the same - ten days.  So now I'll play with the CC company as they are very good at handling problems. As far as ANTOnline goes, as i say - I've used them twice, the first and last time...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/antonline/roswell-georgia-30076/antonline-atlanta-network-technologies-i-need-to-pay-for-return-shipping-on-their-shipping-922062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content