X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Renee — Orange Texas United States
  • Avas Flowers Mahwah, New Jersey United States

Avas Flowers Sent wrong arrangement and refused replacement or refund Mahwah New Jersey

I ordered a beautiful lavender roses spray for a funeral. The company called and said there were no lavender roses available and would substitute red and pink roses instead of that was ok. I agreed to this "color substitution" ONLY!

The flowers were delivered and it was nothing like the arrangement I purchased. Original arrangement had 24 roses and was full of white carnations. The arrangement delivered had 6 pink roses, 4 lilies and a few carnations.

I immediately messaged the company and told them I was more than upset over this skimpy arrangement and it was nothing like what I had ordered. They replied that I had agreed to a substitution and it was an acceptable substitution.

I messaged back BULLSH*T!!!! And told them it was nothing like the item I had ordered and I wanted this fixed immediately!!!! They replied back with the same comments as if it's a computer generated response.

They advertise beautiful arrangements then Tell you they are out of a certain color and scam you to agree to a color substitution. Once you agree then they just send out a cheap, crappy arrangement and refuse to replace it.

This company is a scam! Do not do business with them!!!! I have photos but was not able to get them to load here. I messaged ripoff report guys to ask them to add it for me. Either way pics are available if anyone wants to see!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2018 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avas-flowers/mahwah-new-jersey/avas-flowers-sent-wrong-arrangement-and-refused-replacement-or-refund-mahwah-new-jersey-1469183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair