X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: AJ — IL United States
  • Avas Flowers New Jersey United States

Avas Flowers promised same day delivery, overcharged, hidden charges, terrible customer service New Jersey

What a scam!!!

They promised same day delivery and then texted me that they couldn't deliver and that it would be the next day.  When I called about it they seemed confused and kept putting me on hold.  When I asked about delivery charges they said there were none just $27.oo shipping and handling.  But they don't ship and they don't deliver - they farm out to various local florists.

They advertise that they are local but they are in NJ and I was ordering to have delivery in MN.  When I asked the customer service rep where she was located she put me on hold and then came back and said she "couldn't tell me her local location but her home office is in NJ".  She wasn't "allowed to tell me" the MN location.

It took 3 phone calls to get them to cancel my order!  And I was on hold foreeever!

Customer service rep said she cancelled it and emailed me a confirmation of it but I still haven't received an email saying the order was cancelled.  I guess I'll call the credit card company.

This place is a fraud!  Don't order flowers here!  Just don't!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2018 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avas-flowers/new-jersey/avas-flowers-promised-same-day-delivery-overcharged-hidden-charges-terrible-customer-s-1465311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair