X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Brake Team - Hazel Dell Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Joel — Vancouver Washington United States of America
  • Brake Team 6900 NE Highway 99 #A3 Hazel Dell, Washington United States of America

Brake Team Terrible Service, Worse Attitude Hazel Dell, Washington

This was by far the worst experience I have ever had with an auto repair facility. I came into Brake Team for the $15 oil change and it was not worth it. I made an appointment and came in. I was told the appointment setting people had no idea how busy the store was so I had to wait 45 minutes. Finally my truck is taken in and 30 minutes later I asked "I came in for an oil change, why isn't my truck finished?" Their response "We aren't some quick oil change place run by high school kids, we are a reputable business that inspects your vehicle." My oil change took 90 minutes. My vehicle was there for 2 hours and 15 minutes for an oil change.

So I leave the shop and my water pump goes out mysteriously. Their full inspection that took 90 minutes found no problems? Upon further inspection they left my motor a quart low on oil as well (my truck is 5 quarts of oil, well within oil change limit). When I called them to tow my truck and fix the problems their response was, "We are a reputable business, if we find we are at fault then we will take care of it." Reputable business? I left your shop less than an hour ago to find my water pump stopped working and my oil wasnt topped off and you do not think it was your fault? I will NEVER recommend anyone to these crooks. Terrible service, worse attitude. They probably sabotaged my truck. BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2011 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/brake-team/hazel-dell-washington-98661/brake-team-terrible-service-worse-attitude-hazel-dell-washington-725413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content