Complaint Review: Cal Pacific Products - Chatsworth California

• Reported By: Cleveland Ohio
  • Cal Pacific Products
    20725 Prairie St
    Chatsworth, California

Cal Pacific Products Rich Larson , Paul Young He wanted to send my wife a picture of his "privates" for her to look at Chatsworth California

I made the mistake of ordering first aid kits and fire extinguishers for my business. They call at least 3 or 4 times a week, always around 5:30pm. They are always rude and nasty when you tell them no or to STOP calling. Rich Larson aka Paul Young, called again on Feb 6, 2008., looking for me. My wife answered the phone. When she refused to get me on the phone for him, and refused to place an order, he told her he would email a picture of his b***s to her "so that she could look at them everynight!" Then he hung up on her! Now what kind of s--- is that!

I am going to file a complaint with Calif. attorney generals office. I am also going to file a complaint with our police dept. Can anyone tell me if they have been successfull with stopping with moronic salespeople from calling??

Maury56
Cleveland, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cal-pacific-products/chatsworth-california-91311/cal-pacific-products-rich-larson-paul-young-he-wanted-to-send-my-wife-a-picture-of-his-306786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content