Complaint Review: Credit one bank

• Reported By: Tommy — Colorado springs Colorado USA
  • Credit one bank

Nationwide
    USA

Credit one bank Credit One BankP.O. Box 98873Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873 Las Vegas, NV Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: You might have an identity theif

A transaction was on my account for a internet Las Vegas payment.. Which I live in Colorado..so I called and explain..and ask to remove it..after I even research in line on the same matter people was having.. His response was I made a payment on line..I told him I did not.and I was going to report them..and I will destroy my card... How can this be legal and effect my credit report..I'm so mad for them letting this happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2017 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-one-bank/nationwide/credit-one-bank-credit-one-bankpo-box-98873las-vegas-nv-89193-8873-las-vegas-nv-natio-1408372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

You might have an identity theif

AUTHOR: MacaroonZ - (USA)

If this bank is not servicing you, an easy way out is to close the account and open in a different bank.

Someone might have a hold of your account information already. If you ever give ACH information to anyone, it can be used both way (receiving and taking). So closing the account would stop the misused of your account again.