Complaint Review: Dish NetWork - Internet

• Dish NetWork

Internet
    United States

Dish NetWork DISH SILVER PROTECTION RIPOFF PLAN ! Internet

I have problem with the Dish Network billing.Previously they were charging monthly my Capital one  Credit Card automaticcaly [32.12$] .While back there was a fraude charge from different merchant on that credit card .I reported the fraude ,they blocked the credit card and they issued a new credit card.Meanwhile in order to have my payment to Dish go smooth I called them my other credit card and  they charged for the month of Nov.32.12$ on Nov.12.

Each payment supposed to cover their service for the rest of the month, then I figure out that I am covered by the end of Nov. But  I saw in my Bank statement that there was another charge of 48.40$ on Nov.29th. when I called them just to find out  what that charge is for the only excuse that they had was that  my Credit Card was declined, I checked with my Credit Card company[Capital One] and they denied that any charge of Dish ever declined.

Dish Net wrok did not have any answer for the extra charge on Nov.29  and they got all angry, to me it sounds like I have to eat the extra charge and do not ask for any explanation!then I decided to cancell their service on Dec.15 .I know that there is some charge  for  their Silver Plan but that is only 9$ and it supposed to come in my next billing period that will be Dec.12 not Nov.29 after all they are the one that with the lack of any rational answer made me to cancel their service.

DISH NETWORK IS A BIG RIPPOFF PLAN  THEY WILL NEVER SEE A PENNY OF MY MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2017 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dish-network/internet/dish-network-dish-silver-protection-ripoff-plan-internet-1417614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content