Complaint Review: e Harmony - Internet

• e Harmony

Internet
    USA

e Harmony EHarmony Scam Internet

I have been a customer for 1 months and I have been trying to cancel my subscription. They plan to continue charging for the full year because I signed up for a year.  When you sign up in small print (Igues you are paying for a full year subscriptions, divided into 3 payments, but the payments are made withing 3 months) There fore you pay the full amount ( of the whole) year in 3 months even if you do not use the services.  The  matches for me are definitely not what I expected from a such a pricy site.

I think they are a rip off. They should allow customers to cancel if they are not satisfied  with their awful services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2014 04:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/e-harmony/internet/e-harmony-eharmony-scam-internet-1168248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content