Complaint Review: EVERBUYING - Internet

• EVERBUYING

Internet
    United States of America

EVERBUYING EVERBUYING CHINA WHOLESALE TERRIBLE TABLET Internet

I work in a hospital and sometimes it gets rather boring at work. Many of the ladies I work with have Ipads, ect.  to keep busy when things get slow. I was clueless when it came to buying this kind of product.

I came across Everbuying and  I was intrigued. They seemed to have great prices and deals on thier website. my 1st issue was I could not remove items from the cart so I had to use another credit card in order to buy. Then it took almost a month to recieve my 8 in android 3.0 from from the company.

When I finally recieved the tablet pc the darn thing did everything it was supposed to do except connect to the internet. what kind of company would sell me a tablet that has alll the features except the most important one? I was thinking to myself this is a waste why won't it just work?

After emailing several emails and several RAMs I have gotten nowhere. I posted a bad review but the only reviews they show are the good ones. I even talked to a representative when I called around 11:pm pacific standard time but the person could not understand me. So she said.  Not to mention they charged my credit card for the call w/o my consent.I wish I would have read these reviews before purchasing anything from this company. I was so disappointed. Don't be fooled like me. Dont buy anything from everbuying

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/everbuying/internet/everbuying-everbuying-china-wholesale-terrible-tablet-internet-888714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content