X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Florida Tourist Bureau - Kissimmee Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jacksonville Florida
  • Florida Tourist Bureau 3501 W. Vine St. Ste.382 Kissimmee, Florida U.S.A.

Florida Tourist Bureau Ripoff! Cannot Contact Kissimmee Florida

I purchased a vacation package from a company called Millenium sales. They went out of business. But there fullfillment agent is Fl. Tourist Bureau.

I have been calling them about three times a week for 2 months sometimes a half dozen times a day. All I get is a recording stating that all of there agents are busy and to leave name, number and travel date and destination so they can call me back or that there mailbox is full.

They have never contacted me. I have questions concerning the package and lodging so I will not send in my Reservation form with fee until I get answers and NOW, especially, until I'm satisfied they actually exist. I have the feeling I am out of my $298.00.

Marian
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-tourist-bureau/kissimmee-florida-34741-4674/florida-tourist-bureau-ripoff-cannot-contact-kissimmee-florida-136211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair