X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Instantly Vivid - Greensboro NC

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Herta — San Diego CA United States
  • Instantly Vivid 2941 Battleground Ave Ste. #39282 Greensboro, NC United States

Instantly Vivid BUYER BEWARE - ripped me off Greensboro NC

Buyer Beware!  Instantly Vivid is a total rip-off. I ordered a trial of the company’s facial and eye lid cream on 3-2-18.  I was not aware of their terms stating that they will put me on automatic shipment 2 weeks after they sent the trial. Cannot find their terms anywhere.

The creams do not remove wrinkles. After receiving one more facial and one more eye lid cream, they charged my credit card for four creams; it included the 2 trials for which I was supposed to only pay shipping. Total Charge $357.72

We called the company several times. It takes up to 30 minutes before someone picks up. Presume a lot of people are calling them with complaints. They state that they do not take products back nor do they offer a money back guarantee.

My Bank was unsuccessful disputing the charges. Called the company back. They stated once the bank gets involved, they can no longer speak with me. The Banks says, “Not True - A company can always resolve issues with a client directly whether or not the bank is involved.”

Passing this information on to Instantly Vivid’s supervisor, she rudely responded  “the case is closed – we will not give a credit.”  Then she hung up.

This company is using deceptive practices and should be investigated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2018 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instantly-vivid/greensboro-nc-27408/instantly-vivid-buyer-beware-ripped-me-off-greensboro-nc-1444458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content