Complaint Review: Kay Jewelers - Nationwide

• Kay Jewelers

Nationwide
    USA

Kay Jewelers Happy reunion soured by Kay Jewelers Nationwide

While my wife was waiting in China for her immigration visa to come to the US, I bought a pair of wedding rings for us through Kay Jewelers. I had to have my wife measure her size using a printed ring sizer as we were separated by an ocean, but when she recently arrived in the US it turned out both our rings were too large. Thinking we could have the rings resized, we took them to a local Kay Jewelers store. They said the rings could not be resized, and that we couldn't exchange them either because they have a 90-day exchange policy (my wife couldn't try the ring on until she received her immigration visa and could come to the US, and I never thought they wouldn't be able to be resized). So now we're stuck with two shiny new rings neither of us can wear, and it is extremely disappointing to say the least. When "company policy" trumps customer care, we'll take our business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2017 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kay-jewelers/nationwide/kay-jewelers-happy-reunion-soured-by-kay-jewelers-nationwide-1403485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content