Complaint Review: Kollagen Intensiv - Internet Internet
Kollagen Intensiv Kollagen and Dermapure "together" Kollagen Intensiv-TRIAL SCAM , Internet
*UPDATE Employee: response
Beware of the KOLLAGEN INTENSIV TRIAL SCAM!!
1) The product does nothing.
2) 30-day trial is really less than 7 days with the priduct before they charge your card 99.95.
3) They start to count the 30 days on the day you say yes to the trial, but you won't receive the product until much later (18 days later for me!).
4) Even if you call them after 8 days of use to say no good and cancel any chance of an autoshipment, they will ignore you and even try t get you to wait another 15 days!
5) Your credit card is charged 30 days after you click "yes" on the website, which winds up being only 12 days (for me)after you receive the trial package.
6) 6 days after they charge your card you will get a 99.95 dollar autoshipment. (Funny how that shipment only needed 6 days to arrive)
7) if you "return to sender" unopened, they claim they never refund money, even though they now have your unwanted products-NOT YOU.
People should know they are scammers, fakers, and frauds...and so are their products.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kollagen-intensiv/internet/kollagen-intensiv-kollagen-and-dermapure-together-kollagen-intensiv-trial-scam-interne-931011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.