Complaint Review: LegalZoom - Austin Texas

Austin, Texas
    USA

LegalZoom How to charge fees without doing work Austin Texas

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Complaint

I used the LegalZoom site to order and pay for a trademark service. I submitted all of the peperwork required through the website.  On 6/30 I received two emails from LegalZoom stating that the order was received. The Federal deadline for the submission was 7/15. On August 29th, I received an email from LegalZoom that the service I requested was on hold. I emailed and called on the 29th, but got no response. On 9/2 I revied an email from LegalZoom asking me to call. I did so and was told that, the deadline having passed they would now charge me more money for the requested service.

Ric Philadelphia, PA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2014 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legalzoom/austin-texas-78717/legalzoom-how-to-charge-fees-without-doing-work-austin-texas-1173895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LegalZoom Complaint

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - ()

Hi Ric,

We're sorry about your experience with us and would like to learn more about what happened. Please contact me directly at Chyna@lzserve.com so we can resolve this for you as quickly as possible.

LegalZoom