Complaint Review: legalzoom - Nationwide

• Reported By: mikeb — Florida
  • legalzoom

Nationwide
    USA

legalzoom charging me $1499 month and making it a 2 hour process to remove. Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Complaint

I ordered paperwoork to protect an estate.  I paid in full before they were sent.  I recieved a credit card debit of $14.99 per month.  I called to have it removed and had to talk to 4 different people to resolve.  It still isn't.  According to the rep I spoke with, anyone can authorize debits from a credit card without the permission of the cardholder and therefore would not remove the debit.....I asked who authorized it, but got nowhere.  I've spent way too much time on this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legalzoom/nationwide/legalzoom-charging-me-1499-month-and-making-it-a-2-hour-process-to-remove-nationwide-1158699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LegalZoom Complaint

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - ()

Hi,

We apologize you were charged for a service you were unaware of. We would like to correct this for you as soon as possible, please contact us at Chyna@lzserve.com and we look forward to resolving this for you.

LegalZoom