Complaint Review: Legalzoom.com - Nationwide

• Reported By: Ryan — Bel Air Maryland
  • Legalzoom.com

Nationwide
    USA

Legalzoom.com Legalzoom.com, legalzoom, legal zoom Legal Zoom is a complete rip off. More money, less service. Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: LegalZoom Response

I have submitted a complaint to the BBB with Legalzoom.com. This company is a rip off. They charge more than a lawyer to create a LLC and then take 10 times as long. I paid a lot extra to guarantee a 7-10 business day service. It went well past, and they would not refund the extra that I paid for that service. I even have in my email from the associate that signed me up and they refused to look at the service. The manager at legal zoom are all extremely rude. NEVER USE LEGALZOOM. My lawyer has created LLC's for me in the past and charged me $400, and was done in 3 days. 21 days later i still have not received it, and Im paying over $600 for legal zoom to do this. Complete rip off and their "satisfaction guarantee" is a joke because i am willing to pay for all the costs for the services i received. but no one will give me the money back for the 7-10 that they failed miserably on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/legalzoomcom/nationwide/legalzoomcom-legalzoomcom-legalzoom-legal-zoom-legal-zoom-is-a-complete-rip-off-more-1169294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

LegalZoom Response

AUTHOR: LegalZoom - ()

It is very important to us to try and improve the situation when there has been a misunderstanding or dissatisfaction with our service. I apologize for the delays and I would like an opportunity to make things right & regain your satisfaction. Please contact me directly with your order information at Chyna@lzserve.com.