X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Omni Financial - Vero Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Henderson Nevada
  • Omni Financial 2300 Fifth Ave. Vero Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Omni Financial ripoff smooth classic scam targeting folks with IRS debt USE EXTREME CAUTION or better yet don't use them at all Vero Beach Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This company will probably contact you if you owe money to the IRS. If they do, immediately hang up. After about the 9th or tenth call, I decided to find out what they were selling. They will tell you that they interface with the IRS to get your penalties reduced or abated for the amount of $1,250.00 or more.

The person I was dealing with went by the name of Keith Lenihan. I asked him if there were any other additional fees, he stated "no, your case is not complex and will not require any additional charges". In short, he lied. I was notified several months later that in order for my account to go forward to the next step, that I would have to come up with another $600.00.

By this time, another person, going by the name of Jason McNeil took over my account. Note: It took many phone calls and voice mail messages to get to this point. I don't really know if the names are real or ficticious, probably the latter. At any rate, I decided to demand a refund and have yet to hear from them other than to get a letter stating that my account was closed.

Folks, if you're reading this to research before dealing with them, for your own sake, don't do business with them!! I found through research - too late I might add - that this is their MO. They will pull as much money out you as they can and give nothing in return. At present, I'm searching the internet to find others who were scammed and hopefully, we can put these crooks out of business or better yet, behind bars!!!

Donald
Henderson, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/omni-financial/vero-beach-florida-32960/omni-financial-ripoff-smooth-classic-scam-targeting-folks-with-irs-debt-use-extreme-cautio-204635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair