X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ORCHARD BANK - Bridgewater New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: houston Texas
  • ORCHARD BANK 6984 Bridgewater Bridgewater, New Jersey U.S.A.

ORCHARD BANK Rip me off Bridgewater New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: Did you use deposit ticket?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I got on offer on a credit card, the repersentitive told me the card would help me rebuild my credit. My credit is not bad i just started my platinum plus credit card at the begining of the year, and i haven't missed a payment. But i thought it might help if i had another card.

the was told that the card would have a limit between 500-1500 dollar with no intrest for a year. well when i got the card the limit was 300 and the annuall fee was 57 dollars.

so i still activate the card and when it came time to make my payment i did it online, i registered my account number and all and i made my payment way before it was due. it was schduled for five days. So it finally goes through but still in processing, then 9 days later it says it was confirmed.

so today got an e-mail saying that my acount was over the limit, i immeditly log on to my account, and saw that my payment was returned i so i try to call someone by phone and the costumer service number is long distinse, but i had to call it to see what the problem was. they told i had a mistake on my bank account number which i do not believe is true.

after seeing all the other ripoff reports on this company i was blown away, now i don't know what to expect or what it's ganna cost me to finally finish

Jay
houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 09:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orchard-bank/bridgewater-new-jersey-08807-9768/orchard-bank-rip-me-off-bridgewater-new-jersey-274110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Did you use deposit ticket?

AUTHOR: Nikki - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Sometimes the numbers on your deposit tickets differ from the numbers on your check. Always use the numbers on your checks when making online payments.

The receipt you got when you made your payment shows the last 4 digits of the account number you used. Check and make sure that's right. Also, ask them what account number they tried to pull the money from. They may or may not tell you.
If the last 4 digits they tell you differ from your receipt, you can show they were at fault.

I have made online payments every month for 4 years with no problems.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair