X  |  CLOSE

• Safecart.com 780 Tolmie Ave. #201 Victoria, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 800-209-6437
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Safecart.com CHARGED FOR PRODUCT NEVER REC'D. AND CAN NOT GET REFUND Victoria British Columbia Canada

*UPDATE Employee: SafeCart would like to assist you with your purchase of RegCure

I purchased REGCURE PC OPTIMIZER from publisher PARETOLOGIC on Nov.11,2008.

I rec'd. a order # PTLC-U141108-01LXE, but I keep getting a message saying UNABLE TO LOCATE ORDE RECPT. I have tried contacting PARETOLOGIC and SAFECART many many times in the last 90 days with no reply.

Now I just want my $29.95 that was charged on my creditcard returned. I do not want to do any business with either company anymore. WHAT A RIPP OFF.

Madonna
santa clara, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2009 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/safecartcom/victoria-british-columbia-v8x3w4/safecartcom-charged-for-product-never-recd-and-can-not-get-refund-victoria-british-colu-421419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

SafeCart would like to assist you with your purchase of RegCure

AUTHOR: Christine - (Canada)

POSTED: Thursday, March 12, 2009
Hello Madonna,

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing.

SafeCart would be happy to assist you with this issue. Our Customer Support team can be reached toll free at 1-800-209-6437 EXT 7. We are available to take your calls Monday through Friday from 9:00am PST until 5:00pm PST.

You can also reach us through email at customerservice@safecart.com.

Having said that, the best way to ensure you receive what you had paid for is by contacting ParetoLogic through email rather than through their website as it sounds like you have had some technical issues and their site is not recognizing your order. You can reach them through email at support@paretologic.com.

Regards,

Christine
SafeCart Customer Support
www.SafeCart.com

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair