Complaint Review: T - MOBILE

• T - MOBILE
    po box 660252
    Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

T - MOBILE T-MOBILE USB STICK is a lot more than they tell you up front Dallas, Texas

I signed up for a USB Stick from T-MOBILE and they told me it would be about $55.00 a month including taxes. Also I had a 30 day window to return it with no penalty.

The first bill came and it was $65.83. I thought the extra was for setup or something, no problem. I just got my new bill and its $158.44. I was told I get 5,000 megabytes a month for the $49.99 but I went over by 400 megabytes so they added almost $100.00 to my bill.

The girl at the T-MOBILE store who sold it to me told me I could download stuff from the net for 24 hours a day for 30 days and not go over the 5,000 megabytes Im allowed but it seems she was wrong.

Ive had my phone service with this company for three years now and tomorrow if they dont adjust my bill when I go to the store they can do what they want but Ill not pay them another dime for anything.

Be careful when dealing with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/t-mobile/dallas-texas-75266/t-mobile-t-mobile-usb-stick-is-a-lot-more-than-they-tell-you-up-front-dallas-texas-554783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content